If you had to teach someone how to actively read what part do you feel is
most important and why?
Click here to watch our active reading reflections on Teacher Tube.
Wednesday, September 05, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Welcome to Mr. Lamont's Learning Blog! Our classroom blog will be a place where students get to write, think, and learn together.
6 comments:
I feel hucs and visualing is the mosy important because it can help me or you in the future and it can make you enjoy the book.
I think mark up the text is the hardest because sometimes I forget what to mark up.
I would teach someone to mark up the text so they would be able to remember important events in the story.
I think the most important part of active reading is making up questions while I am reading because it allows me to look for the answer in the book.
If I would teach someone I would teach them about visualizing because you have to see what you are reading.
If I had to teach someone I will teach them to mark up the text (H.U.C.S.) because they will be able to now what to highlight.For example how to H.U.C.S. the important ideas or the parts.
If you had to teach someone what would you do???
Post a Comment