What part of active reading do you feel is most difficult for you and why?
Click here to watch our active reading reflections on Teacher Tube.
Wednesday, September 05, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Welcome to Mr. Lamont's Learning Blog! Our classroom blog will be a place where students get to write, think, and learn together.
6 comments:
I think predicting is the most difficult in my opinion because it can make the book confusing
I feel perdicting is the hardest strategy to use because I just do!
" I think that predicking is hard because it makes the book confusing
I think that marking up the text using HUCS is hardest for me because I do not know what to highlight, underline, circle, or star.
I think the most difficult thing about active reading is questioning because it is hard to make up a question for the text when you don't know a lot about the topic.
I think understanding is the hardest because you have to think about it.dghkzsjhgkjhg
Post a Comment