
Time for Kids - Click here to Visit the Site
Today you will get a chance to do some non-fiction reading on current articles written for kids that have to do with things that interest you! We have been studying about culture in the Middle East and in Saudi Arabia, but why not check out another country in our region by taking a virtual voyage to Egypt, or hear what other kids think are the best winter books. You might even want to read about the most recent inauguration for the President of the United States.
Today you will get a chance to do some non-fiction reading on current articles written for kids that have to do with things that interest you! We have been studying about culture in the Middle East and in Saudi Arabia, but why not check out another country in our region by taking a virtual voyage to Egypt, or hear what other kids think are the best winter books. You might even want to read about the most recent inauguration for the President of the United States.
Post a comment about something that you have read, but remember to check for spelling and grammar before posting!
17 comments:
i like the book of american girl doll chrissa because it reminds me of when i went to school and looked in my vanentines day box and i did not find any thing because i forgot that we passing it out at the vanentines day party
I like the articles from Time for kids.I like the egypt article because it tells you ever thing that you would want to know about.
I read that when a new ppresident comes the americans make a ceromony to appresheat him. When ever a new president comes in the ceromony they make noises like boms 21 times to represent him.
In the book A Day Like No Other I wonder why only last week obama wants to be the president gust today?
I can't wait to read this book I've read the first one and it was really good but this one sounds better.This sounds better because Greg joins sports and boy scouts.
Even though I am from Canada I do not no a lot of things on the test.
etapet is a sandy piace to live.
You can learn alot in "time for kids". I learned alot.This is a good site.You should try it.
I think that "Meet a Top Scientist" is an interesting concept. The world being full of secrets? I never thought about it like that! But in the near future I think that, in the words of times "these secrets can be unlocked with science". Testing on bees is also an interesting thing to think about. I've always thought of lab rats not lab bees. And wouldn't there be the danger of being stung? I think it would be kind of hard to test things on bees, wouldn't it, I mean they are so small and don't like to be touched. Rats are easier to handle, too. But it is more sanitary to use rats.
The scarlet book that I looked at was interesting because it had a pretty cover and a nice title - SCAT!
The Frog Facts are amazing. After i was done reading, i thought that some frogs are cool. How could a Frog be posiend and kill 20,000 mice?
I watched the NASA discovery shuttle launch on my computer and I also found out that they were attaching solar panels and that was a very interesting article.
I never new the Goliath frog is one of the biggest frogs in the world.This was something probably no one knew the golden poison frog can poison 20,000 mice.
I really like the monsters to the rescue. It was cool. I wonder who will win!
I like the book about the frogs and it was interesting.
I like the american doll books because it reminds me when I read other doll books.
The story FROG FACT is really amazing! It has a lot of interesting facts about frogs. One of the facts is the smallest frog is called the Cuban tree frog.
Post a Comment