Real learning occurs when we take the time to reflect on our experiences. Today we are celebrating those learning opportunities with our Grade 4 COL. As you take some time to reflect, comment on some of your learning this year. What are you looking forward to in the next few months and what do you feel you still need to spend more time on to have a deeper understanding? Talk to your parents and make a brief posting.
Monday, February 18, 2008
Reflection
Real learning occurs when we take the time to reflect on our experiences. Today we are celebrating those learning opportunities with our Grade 4 COL. As you take some time to reflect, comment on some of your learning this year. What are you looking forward to in the next few months and what do you feel you still need to spend more time on to have a deeper understanding? Talk to your parents and make a brief posting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
25 comments:
Reflection helps me get a better understanding of my learning, like in weekly math and reflecting on tests.
I feel I need to get better at comparing fractions. To get better at putting more details into my poems that I write.
I am looking forward to learning about electricity but i still need to work on learning how to spell better.
I like a we lern a math game.And learn a new vocabulay word of scince.
To see Matt continue growing in each subject and having fun with learning.
Also, to comb his hair out of his eyes so we can see his face!!
Finally, enjoy his friends and teacher for the remainder of the year.
I think I need to reflect because it helps me understand the content better and helps me plan for what I want to learn and do in the future.
this year i've learned that i am good in math but need to improve on my reading.
I think I should have some work on my division because even though I am good at my multiplication
facts I'm not very good at changing the direction around and that should become division. I also think
that I should improve on my Talkiness because I think I talk too much instead of getting my work done
this year i've learned that i am good in math but need to improve on my reading.
I learned that denser things will sink and things that are not dense float. like hot water.
I'm looking forward to the field trip at the water treatment plant because it will be my first one.
I like to play math games in the class room
I think i need to improve on vocaburaly because if i work on it i think my writting would get better.
I think i need to improve on vocaburaly because if i work on it i think my writting would get better.
I think reflecting on our experiences will help us alot in understanding, learning, and applying to our real life situation in the present and future.
When I reflect on my learning, I understand what my strenths and weaknesses are. Also I know what I need to work on.
I I learned that that denser things will sink and things that are not dense float. Like hot water.
I am looking forward to learning about Japan. I think I still need to improve on my comperhension and study harder.
I think reflecting is good because I can explain how I did my weekly math and it can help me in the future.
I THINK THAT I HAVE TO SPEND MORE TIME ON MATH WORDS AND READING. I THINK THAT MY ENGLISH GETING BETTER MY MATH UNDERSTANDING IS BETTER. I LIKE MY CIASS AND I AM HAPPY TO BE HERE.
I THINK THAT I HAVE TO SPEND MORE TIME ON MATH WORDS AND READING. I THINK THAT MY ENGLISH GETING BETTER MY MATH UNDERSTANDING IS BETTER. I LIKE MY CIASS AND I AM HAPPY TO BE HERE.
I have had a brilliant year in ISB and look forward to this semester. I look forward to learning about Japan.
I am looking forward to learn about Japan's culture. I think I still have to work on poems and work harder.I like to stay in this class it's very nice
I've learnt that when I reflect on my work, I can make alot of progress. In the rest of the year I would like to play more games.
I have leaerd the math game name call uncover and coverup in sicence I leaerd water cyele.
I learn engiish very much,I read book evry day at home.I like study math.Fist time is I can't do only me
so I need help.But now is I can do only me and I get a better english now.
Post a Comment