Saturday, March 28, 2009

About Me in Arabic - Presentations

As part of our social studies unit on the middle east, students learned some greetings in arabic and made a presentation to the class. Check out the video to remember what it was you were to do and comment on what you liked about this assignment.

Click here to see another one of your classmates on teacher tube!

34 comments:

Ebb said...

Looks great Zara! I like the way you said everything!

zp said...

I liked doing this infront of the class and it seems I love presenting stuff to the class.

MEGAN said...

i like how you put all of the colorful drawings.

Y.D. said...

That was really great Zara!! You had no mistakes it was wonderful and your drawings were gooooooood.

Brigid said...

Great job Zara! It was fun to watch all of the colorfull pages going by also great job smiling the whole time. Some people don't smile at all. Once again great booklet.

Anonymous said...

zara you did aseom

Christine said...

Hey Zara I liked your colorful pictures and your wonderful drawings. You are very artistic!

G.E said...

Zara, that was great!! You pronounced almost every thing. You did a really good job of speaking up,and in arabic too. I liked your colorful drawings and your creativity in them! Good job!!!!!!

ramsey said...

it was cool

K A said...

I liked it alot!!

farah said...

that was really good zara,quite funny!

Ensa said...

Zara, I liked your pictures a lot and you are good at saying the words in arabic.

Dina said...

That was sooooooooooooooooo good Zara!!!!!!!!!!Im arabic and I learned something! I learned that kids can learn arabic - and fast!

Tala said...

you rock Zara.I loved how you read with ixpretion.

sara said...

you were great zara i liked how you
talked loudly so the class could hear you



great job

Tyler said...

I like it Zara

muayad said...

you are better than me zara!and arabic students!!

tara said...

you did a nice job on the project zara.

Lujaine said...

Zara,you did a great job.I think that you did like learning some arbaic

Maryam said...

IT WAS SOOOOOOOOOOOOO COOL.

Rylynn said...

zara, you did absolutely great!!! i liked how you read all the words so clearly.

wgfsbh said...

i love the project

E.J.D said...

I liked your drawings.

ELM said...

I like the fact that you spoke loud and clear.I could understand every thing you said.I also like the pictures.

LINNEA said...

Great job Zara. I realy liked how you spoke very clearly

Evan said...

I liked how you pronounced everything clearly and how all the drawings were colorful.For your information I'm from Canada too.

patrick said...

I liked the project because it had very good pictures.

Adam .F. said...

I liked it sooooooooo much that it was better than all the aribic students.

Adam .F. said...

I liked it sooooooooo much that it was better than all the aribic students.

MBA said...

good job you sound like you were
talking arabic for a long time.

MBA said...

good job you sound like you were
talking arabic for a long time.

N.S said...

ZARA your arabic project is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO awsome because your voice is loud and nice.P.S. your drawings are so cool.

Anita said...

That was wonderful!!I liked it because you spoke loudly and clear.

aMM said...

Aiysha
Zara you sowd out the so good.